Humainer AI proposal awarded to Dr. Paola Grosso
The proposal ‘a HUman and Mathematical Approach to Implementing and Navigating Explainable and Responsible AI’ from Paola Grosso has been awarded in the NWO multidisciplinary call Artificial Intelligence Responsible Use.
The project is a collaboration between IvI: dr. Paola Grosso (PI), prof. Tom van Engers (co-PI) and the Amsterdam Business School: prof. Marc Salomon (co-PI). Prof. Sander Klous and dr. Giovanni Sileno from IvI and dr. Andrea Weihrauch from ABS have had a big role in the preparation and will heavily contribute in the actual research.
- Dr. Paola Grosso leads User-driven Path Verification and Control for Inter-domain Networks (UPIN) project.
- Dr. Zhiming Zhao receives EU funding for a research project on digital pathology
- Inaugural Lecture Rob van Nieuwpoort
- 15th eScience International Conference, San Diego, California, USA
- Dr. Grosso receives funding NWO/eScience Center