MNS, CCI groups partner in CATRIN project.
Researchers from the Informatics Institute, Dr Paola Grosso and Dr Chrysa Papagianni both from the MultiScale Networked Systems group as well as Prof. Cees de Laat from the Complex Cyber Infrastructure group, contributed to the proposal and will carry out the research at the University of Amsterdam.
- Humainer AI proposal awarded to Dr. Paola Grosso
- Dr. Paola Grosso leads User-driven Path Verification and Control for Inter-domain Networks (UPIN) project.
- Dr. Paola Grosso new director Graduate School of Informatics
- Dr. Zhiming Zhao receives EU funding for a research project on digital pathology
- Inaugural Lecture Rob van Nieuwpoort