Lu Zhang successfully defends her PhD thesis
Lu Zhang successfully defended her PhD thesis, titled “A policy compliance detection architecture for data exchange infrastructures” on Oct.19, 2022. Her PhD research was focused on designing and establishing digital infrastructures that facilitate secure data sharing and federation with policy enforcement capabilities.
- MNS research visitor receives the STG award of CNSM 2022
- Zeshun Shi successfully defends his PhD thesis
- PhD Position on "Data Science Methods Detecting Legal Issues in Decentralized Systems"
- Ph.D. position on "A novel empirical and data-driven hybrid approach for analysing legal risks, their causes and impact in decentralised techno-social systems"
- Hongyun Liu wins the best student paper awards of the IEEE Cloud conference 2021